Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Me me me me me

We are going on a trip.  Actually we are going on a big trip.  We are taking the children to Montana skiing for Spring Break (we got a deal).  This is a huge undertaking but it seems bigger to go from Florida to Montana for some reason.  Anyway, my husband is starting to get a little freaked out yet...and this is big...who the hell does he have to worry about.  I am washing clothes and packing for myself and the children (and him too).  He is going to a Miami Heat game and a golf tournament this week and we leave Saturday.  Hmmmmm now what is he worried about?  Will he have enough time to pack his carry-on?  Will he be able to get to the ATM and get cash?  Because these are the only two things he has to do besides go to a basketball game and a golf tournament!  It is so difficult to be a man.  It really is.  Back to packing..oh wait what is he doing...yeah he is watching a movie.....

No comments:

Post a Comment