Sunday, March 6, 2011

What is she talking about?

I honestly think that the husband must think this about a thousand times a day.  There is no doubt that the the writers of "Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars" (or whatever the book was) were on to something.  Trying to explain to my husband why I need good girlfriends is like trying to explain to a two year old an algebra problem.  "If you have a problem, why can't you just talk to me" he says.  But what if the problem is you?  Plus has anyone else noticed that the standard response from a man if you mention that a woman is being a bitch to you is "screw them, just don't deal with it".  No man can understand the daily pressures of being a woman and dealing with the social and school interactions.  And I am not sure that that "fuck her" or "fuck them" has ever really solved a problem.  Although this is the advice received from my "best" friend/husband.  My goodness he totally gets me...

No comments:

Post a Comment